Eligible for clinical

Eligible for clinical
Allahmdulilah thankx to Almighty…it wasnt an easy journey and the most difficult part was too ignore my lil one
During this many people helped me
I started it with Dr Shahriar Ahmed Sujoy but unfortunately couldnt complete it due to some complications in pregnancy but sir continue to help me throughout the period… thanku so much sir…
Then my partner Anam whom i started with and was thr 4 me till the end
I would like to thank DR Saad Dil Mirza who despite of clearing his exam was always there to help.me… Zunaira Anwar thnku so much for kewping patience with me and teaching me biostat
Dr Tayyba Jawad farha Farah Adnan Sally Silverjoo nayab gohar whom.i studied even for short period but i learned alot from all of u
Dr Tehreem Khan who i have bugged alot with questions thanki so much
Dr Seema peterson for the recalls and imaging course i will highly recommend
Paul Adroit whose course i couldnt take but his psychiatry trial class helped me alot
My parents of both sides and my siblings …its all result of there prayers…
Last but not the least a man who was always there for me…my constant support…who believed in me when i myself have lost trust…my husband Ali Awais Rajput
Thanku all … thanku very much
Allahmdulilah thankx to Almighty…it wasnt an easy journey and the most difficult part was too ignore my lil one
During this many people helped me
I started it with Dr Shahriar Ahmed Sujoy but unfortunately couldnt complete it due to some complications in pregnancy but sir continue to help me throughout the period… thanku so much sir…
Then my partner Anam whom i started with and was thr 4 me till the end
I would like to thank DR Saad Dil Mirza who despite of clearing his exam was always there to help.me… Zunaira Anwar thnku so much for kewping patience with me and teaching me biostat
Dr Tayyba Jawad farha Farah Adnan Sally Silverjoo nayab gohar whom.i studied even for short period but i learned alot from all of u
Dr Tehreem Khan who i have bugged alot with questions thanki so much
Dr Seema peterson for the recalls and imaging course i will highly recommend
Paul Adroit whose course i couldnt take but his psychiatry trial class helped me alot
My parents of both sides and my siblings …its all result of there prayers…
Last but not the least a man who was always there for me…my constant support…who believed in me when i myself have lost trust…my husband Ali Awais Rajput
Thanku all … thanku very much