Feeling really anxious

Feeling really anxious, have done 1 and half revision still can’t remember stuff , I keep forgetting and scoring only around 50 percentile in gts , with no improvement ,worried about increasing competition and I can’t take another drop , pls advice me how to effectively study in this last 45 days so that at least I can get 70 percentile
Try to revise all subjects once. Quick reading of the notes and 100-120 Mcq’s daily of the subject you are revising
Totally agree with Dr Rohan Khandelwal … first revision is usually alienating… skim read the subjects as many times as u can…
doesn’t matter… multiple quick readings will be good enough to eliminate few wrong options… works for many
Sir during revision What should be the main focus in subject like should I read whole notes or read only imp. topics during revision ??

It’s quite normal to feel as if you aren’t remembering anything. Don’t allow anything to bring down your enthusiasm. Especially during the final revision time. GTs are tougher than the real exam… Stay focused. Keep revising, don’t give up. All the best.

Sir How about solving 10 gts all previous years 3 year aiims nd 3 year neet with the new mocks ?? Is it enough or do we really have to go through every subjects individually?? And do we need to focus on more of 4th year and 3rd year or 2nd nd 4th year?? Sorry for asking sir couldnt go through ur session bcz of time deficit

1. See beta after 2 revisions also you generally touch not more than 60% so you are experinecing the same; so there is nothing to panic with an open mind just revise once more 2. previsous 3 years should always be looked upon 3. dont change your strategy or preparation as see basics dont change

ho jao padhna #10 point rule 10 point rule please baccha log seriously le lo; apne dimaag ka dahi mat karo

Don’t panic Don’t panic Don’t panic - Darna mana hai

200 ya 300 kya farak padta hai; T20 ho ya 50 50 match we will win

Questions target: 200 (please dont start making your own predictions); see when I play cricket I would want to hit 6 ever ball

You have done XYZ errors in your form (status me complicated likh diya hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣); please email NBE and wait for reply. Any other queries: center/ name/ gender etc etc… please dont contact me/ any other faculty; just contact NBE

Is 200 questions a misprint: I dont know today; kal ka pata nahi and I know today that it is 200 only

Pattern change: arey whether it be T 20; one day or test - virat bats the way he bats (the topper); and pant bats the way he does (the dasher); nehra ji gets out the very first ball (the dropper) so forget all this; just be what you are; follow the same path as before; same strategfy as before; play safe be dhoni take it to the last over and win (I know some will say he looses but remember in his prime he was the best and this is your prime)

Weightage will be same/ different; who bothers once the exam start all your knowledge will be tested equally for she looks too pretty mnemocis of anatomy to confusion of drug of choice of absence seizure same hai

Play it safe stick to your basics; dont change your strategy now too much; just you can do 50 clinical vignette questions; do DVT daily one hour so basically if you study 12 hours per day then 10 hours of what you did earlier and 2 hours for unexpected pattern

Solve 190 - 195 questions: always attempt questions where you have doubt in 2 options but never attempt questions where you have doubt in > 2 options

Stay away from predictions: everyone is now behaving as astrologer (paul the octopus); please just trust us

Yours lovingly

Agony aunt

If you still have any queries feel free to connect on 9968859773 (but ask anything new apart from these 11 points)