Five days are left for the exam and I have 5 suggestions for you-

Dear students,

Five days are left for the exam and I have 5 suggestions for you-

1. Do not do anything new. No new books, no new notes, and no new videos. But please continue to study till the evening of 4th Jan. Your mind will trick you by saying that I just cant study any more", don’t fall into its trap. If you can study for so many months, you surely can study for 4 more days.

2. Do not evaluate the level of your performance. As a rule, we underestimate our preparation levels and overestimate the preparation levels of others.

3. DO NOT TAKE ANY MOCK TEST, THAT’S THE WORST THING THAT CAN BE DONE AT THIS POINT OF TIME.

4. Try to tone down the sympathetic system, so no motivational videos, no pep talks, ignore the “go out there and rock the paper” advises. If you can keep your head calm, it may add at least 10% marks in your final score. Become a Buddhist monk for this week, withdraw into self.

5. Ensure you sleep for at least 6-7 hours. In case you are planning to take zolpidem the night before its okay, but do not try it for the first time, the night before the exam. Zolpidem is known to cause paradoxical arousal in some, and you don’t know how your body will react to it.

And in the end, I just want to say, that you may think that this is the most important exam of your life, but that is far from the truth. Success and failure in life are not determined by any single exam. Don’t make it a question of life and death.