Got my PLAB 2 result and alhamdulillah i cleared it in first attempt

Got my PLAB 2 result and alhamdulillah i cleared it in first attempt. It was definitely not an easy journey for me as having a full time employment and leaving a 1 year old baby behind you while you go for the long classes and practice sessions is very challenging. It wouldnt have been possible without the proper guidance of Dr. Hamed. He is such a hard working and dedicated teacher. Choosing common stations was one of the best decisions, I must say.

I had an ideal gap of 6 weeks after the academy which in my opinion is utterly important given that, the increasing number of stations nowadays. Inter personal skills are prime for this exam but it doesnt mean thay you can ignore the medicine and management skills. But i would advise to stick to the basic medicine only and try to act as you would react as a junior doctor in real life. Ofcourse, you would get a senior opinion amd cross check everything if you are unsure about anything. Building rapport with the patient is very very important and addressing their concerns is all what this exam is about. Practice, practice & practice is the key.

Although the classes at common stations were very long, but the notes we were provided with, were the most recent with all the new stations.
But again, you dont need to memorize the scripts as patients in the gmc building have their own scripts lol. So practice as much as you can to pick the non-verbal cues and validate their concerns.
If I can do it, anyone can do it. :smile:

Thank you commom stations and Dr Hamed.