Has anyone been overly emotional post-op?

Has anyone been overly emotional post-op?

I feel like I am making a ton of progress, overall I’m not disappointed in how I have been doing, and my pain is managed, but I’m literally CRYING at EVERYTHING! I am a bit of an emotional person normally, but do not cry because of stupid crap like I have been.

I don’t know if it has to do with the anesthesia, or the physical trauma of an operation, or something else. My boyfriend and bonus baby are handling it very well, but good gravy, I’m ready for it to chill out.

I was just like that as well. It’s the anesthesia, any meds u were or are on, and just the stress of it all. You have gone through a lot and your body has gone through a lot. Be gracious towards yourself

I went through that for the first month. At first I thought it was the anaesthetic but it was a combination of stress, over tiredness, and anxiety because you don’t know if things will go back to normal. All I can tell you it will pass but it takes time so be gentle with yourself. You have your loved ones and your friends and you are part of a great group right here