Hello everyone I want to speak few words about this so called self proclaimed Jesus of Neet PG counseling Mr GAURAV TYAGI( Carrer Expert)

Hello everyone I want to speak few words about this so called self proclaimed Jesus of Neet PG counseling Mr GAURAV TYAGI( Carrer Expert)

1. When you first contact him he will be behind your ass the whole time to pay him the counselling amount(25k) and will give you all sorts of false hopes.

2. As soon as you transfer the amount he will slowly start ignoring your calls. Calls received to the calls ignored ratio is around (15:1)

3. Later he will slowly show his true colors and will turn away from his initial declaration by giving bullshit excuses like “this year will be different” ”mop up me lottery nahi lagti hai” etc.

4. Whenever you’ll ask him firmly about the expected seat and result he’ll give you a very diplomatic GENERALISED answer which even a naive person knows.

5. All the information and so called personalized choice filling list is freely available on the telegram.

6. I hope know else falls for this trash can and gets his hopes high. Stay away from this SOB!!

So quick to realise this? I know some people who openly spammed cheater tyagi, dhokebaaz tyagi in his group and getting kicked out of the group

Only fools dumbs goes to councelling agent…every data is in public domain…use own brain…

Seriously i m asking now making fun? You paid 25k for what? How exactly these councellors can help ?