Hello everyone.. My post I think will inspire and guide some people

Hello everyone… My post I think will inspire and guide some people…
The soul theme of the post is LIFE is beyond NEET PG and you only live once.
Explaining about my journey from start, I was a good student since my early days, and got admitted in a very reputed Institute of the country for MBBS… As I got admitted I decided to enjoy my life to the fullest and as a result I got a suppli in first year in anatomy… People judged me badly through out my mbbs days no matter later how well I performed so I decided to give everyone of them on their face through my neet pg result but due to my complacency throughout my internship I didn’t study well as a result I got a very bad rank of 21.5k in that neet… I was really sad felt that all those of my batchmates who got selected are judging me on my face, but I always knew my potential. I was sure that if I give 100% of my potential I could score great so I took a drop. Started my preparation with full dedication was going great till October… I was sure that I will cross the line when the ultimate day will arrive… But then something really bad happened in my family… I was broken depressed and everything. I thought again I will not be selected and people will judge me, no one will consider what I went through… Anyhow I gathered everything together what was all destroyed after that incident in my family. And in mid January I was able to again come back to study… I had to do some job as well because after that incident as we had a financial burden. And because I had wasted all my time I couldn’t give my 100% again… In the last 20 days I did good with high yeild stuff and gave the exam… When exam got over I felt it went okay okay but was listening to everyone having a great exam… That frustrated me… And that day I sat down to decide what will I do… I looked back at my life I saw myself packed in a room no contact with reality stuck at a place… And after all my analysis I came to conclusion that I have successfully wasted approx 1.5-2 years of my life doing all this… Those 1.5-2 years that will never come back. I looked back at the incident that happened in my family and realised life could be so unpredictable… It can end anyday… Maybe Tomorrow and in that scenario how can i afford to waste 1.5 years… There were so many things I had in my bucket list, when am I going to do all that? All these thoughts rolled inside my head… Then results came…
I got a very average rank of 13.5k…my dream of doing MD medicine was never going to fulfilled with this rank… For a moment I felt a lot of anxiety. But the next moment all those thoughts that i had between the exam and result period came back to me… In my head I said I should be thankful that I was in a state to atleast appear for exam… Okay this was not 100% of my potential but what’s the guarantee it will be 100% in next attempt.and most important where is my potential going?.. It is gonna stay inside me forever… No Matter I choose surgery or ent or eye or anaesthesia this potential is gonna stay always and this is gonna take me to the success and in the end success matters not the route you take to reach there… Life is to be lived, if you made a bucket list that needs to completed… Because that is gonna give you ultimate happiness. So today I took this decision that I am gonna take a seat now… And I m gonna live my life… Not gonna waste any more years… And I Also Promised myself no matter what branch i take i am gonna move ahead and do wonders in my life. I am gonna get successful no matter what… Have this attitude in life and you will never ever be depressed…
Ps- Many of you will not like this kind of thoughts and may call me unambitious I know, you guys can simply skip this post. This is for all those who are stuck with this thought of whether to move on in life or to prepare again… Guys all of you are champion doctors and many of you will be more successful than some of the toppers as well trust me… No branch is bad or good, it’s us who have made them More or less desirable.