Hello,i want to share my experience with you may someone would benefit

Hello,i want to share my experience with you may someone would benefit.
I recieved my score in April,and i hesitated a lot to announce it because i wasn’t satisfied with it at the beginning.
The most important thing i want to say is that everyone is unique and there is no single exam that can identify your abilities precisely.
I made multiple mistakes i haven’t known about until after the test day,eventhough i read a lot of experiences before starting.
Moreover,other mistakes i made was out of my control,it is just sometimes circumstances can obligate you to change your plans suddenly.
I started studying for step 1 two years ago.Nevertheless,i had to turn to step 2ck after studying all the materials thoroughly 2 rounds.
In fact if i haven’t made that decision i would be in a critical situation now.
I studied CK for 11 months with a six-week gap because of the graduation exam in my country.
I read the UWorld qbank offline thoroughly twice then i studied the online qbank once 3 months before the exam.
I didn’t have time to study one more round or try another qbanks.
I guess that my biggest mistake was doing the offline version twice instead of the online.
There was about 500 question that wasn’t available in the offline version and these questions formed an obstacle for me during the last round.
I did UWSA2 three days before the exam and i got 243,so i went to the test looking for +245.
However,i was shocked when i recieved my score.
Maybe this difference was because the test included about 15 question of biostatistics 9 of them about drug ads(it was so difficult although i prepared hard for it).
Also,there was about 10 questions of immunology which i didn’t have the time to revise it before the test(as you know it depends on memorizing usually).
Things i wish i could have done if i had time:
1-do the online two rounds at least.
2-study my weak points from amboss and step 3 qbank.
3-do NBMEs and CMS forms.
I tried kaplan but i don’t think it is high-yeild.
Step1 is very very crucial.
Thanks a lot for reading.
Very special thank for my study partner and my master Dr.Tareq Hanouneh,without him i wasn’t able to pass the exam at all.
Hope the best scores for you all.