Hello please if we can discuss about how to put a study schedule for this exam path bec I'm kind of lost on this

Hello please if we can discuss about how to put a study schedule for this exam path bec I’m kind of lost on this…
I work about 40 hours a week (bec I have to work and study at the same time). So realistically I have about 4 hours everyday on the week days and about 8-10 hours on the weekends to study ( if not taking any days off as break), I have tried making a schedule before but I just fail to do it. I keep reading about people doing 1st round of UW in two months, that would be about block daily with no breaks and days to revise the chapter that you just finished so how so? I spent atleast two months on internal medicine questions alone because I can only do half a block a day and I already forgot most of what I solved because I kept taking breaks between chapters because of some life problems.
please if you’re doing well on you’re practice exams or already took the exam and did well answer below.

Half a block a day is plenty. Make sure you read the explanations thoroughly and most importantly make lots of notes about that half a block and each day before you begin the new block read your notes from the previous day thoroughly to make sure you are retaining info. Every Sunday review all the notes for the weeks prior thoroughly and thats it. Use sunday as your break day and light notes review day.