Hi everyone, I gave marrow NEET mock today

Hi everyone, I gave marrow NEET mock today. I was aware of the change in pattern, but this mock gave me shivers. These were things I found in mock

1. The question paper was very long. I had to read questions twice to grasp what was asked. This seemed like a USMLE pattern. I was not getting that real time simulation of exam, idea of mock was lost. The trend of clinical questions have increased, but the previous central institutes or NEET exam which I attended never had this length of questions.

2. I had expected it would be a mix of single line questions and clinical questions. But here all were long clinical questions. Total number of single liners was in single digits.

3. Questions were too hard and not focussing on crux of concept.

General notion which I had got from my seniors is that you should know something about everything. Only some concepts to be known in depth.

Please let us know what was the basis of creating mock like this.

Dear teachers, please give me your genuine inputs. It is our last month of preparation. If you feel Marrow neet is far from what actual neet may look like, please let us know so that we will not panic and change our reading pattern. If u feel it reflects actual NEET even then let us know so that we can change our preparation pattern like that.

Exam could be one liners + clinical. Or not. More in lines of INI-CET. But in case if it’s super long only clinical Marrowlings needs to prepared too. Usually Marrow Mocks, esp the largest National Mock will be on tougher side. This is done with the good faith that you are best prepared. Also how will you change your preparation pattern now? You can’t. So go to exam halls shock proof. All the best

Yes sir…even I became frustrated after marrow ini mock…but in reality only marrow mock stimulated original ini paper…so from that I took a realisation… calling some gt unrealistic may boost our pseudo confidence…but we should prepare for the worst only…

Till the national board releases their mock paper it will be very difficult for anyone to predict what the actual pattern would look like.

Marrow mocks/ mini tests would be a mixture of various patterns which we feel might appear in the exam.