Hi has anyone tried Vaseline petroleum jelly for eczema under the eyes? Is it safe and effective?

Hi has anyone tried Vaseline petroleum jelly for eczema under the eyes? Is it safe and effective?

I have used it when it was all I had. Not effective but better than nothing. It is only a moisturizing agent.

I use it, have some dermatits around my mouth at the moment its very unattractive. Helps a bit

I tried Emily skin soothers which I found to be gentle for my eyes and upper lip, the jars are small and you have to melt the balm with your fingers to get it out but ultimately it’s a lot of product for the portion you use cause you don’t need to lather up much. But while I didn’t have the improvement on my arms flaring that the reviews have, on my face where my skin was more thin and chapped and sensitive it worked wonderfully! I was using Vaseline but my skin was always really dried out the next day, which is better than applying something that’s itchy. But I really would recommend it for the face or just gentle moisture. It healed my eyelids

I had eyelid & under eyes eczema (contact dermatitis) and tried the green cream from Zoe Bee on my eyelids and coffee&Walnut cream underneath and it went away but I also got pregnant around the same time so not sure if it was change in hormones or the cream. I use it every night. Baby is 6 weeks old and at the moment it hasn’t come back 🤞🏼

Zoe Bee sells out instantly when re-stocked though so you have to be fast. They sell small tester pots x

Zoe Bee Beauty

Natural herbs may sounds like an alternative healing to ILLNESS and DISEASE today, but only few people really know and understand the fact that Dr. Oguna provides the main natural herbs med- ication that Cures ECZEMA, PSORIASIS, DIABETES, thyroid, Cancer, HPV, SPV and HERPES totally, it’s true that dr. Oguna actually cured my mom from PSORIASIS and l’ll be sincere to you that his medication works great and with perfect result, and curing my mom proves that i she has been free from PSORIASIS just with two bottles of Dr OGUNA medication.