I am a young boy, single and 24 years old. I have the following medical problems:

I am a young boy, single and 24 years old. I have the following medical problems:

• Skinny and short (about 47 Kg and 167 cm).

• Hair loss for 5 years now (few hair on top of my head, have hair on the sides).

• Bad breath.

• short-sighted (I use medical glasses).

• Unable to hear things clearly.

• My concentration is not good enough.

Can you please suggest me some natural treatments? I can’t spend too much money going to all the doctors who are specialized in the above-mentioned diseases. What is your advice?
Having herpes is not the end of life there are many treatment to cure herpes infection with the help of Dr Maduka herbal product. I was positive to the deadly virus called HERPES and i lost hope because i was out casted and rejected even by my closet friends. I searched on-line to know and enquirer about cure for HERPES and i read someone testimony on how he was cured from HSV-2 so i decided to contact the same herbalist Call Dr Maduka because i know that nature has the power to heal everything. I contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via UPS SPEED POST and it got to me after 3 days! I