I am Dr. Subhojit Ray..my Score in NEET PG 2021 is 648

Hi Guys… I am Dr. Subhojit Ray…my Score in NEET PG 2021 is 648. I graduated from Calcutta National Medical College in February 2020. I have been a marrow plan c user since 2019 but couldn’t study during my internship due to hectic schedule. I got a rank around 66000 in NEET PG 2020… after that I started studying and secured a rank of 1418 in nov 2020 INI CET. I was well prepared for july INICET this year but I couldn’t study for 1.5 months before the INICET exam as I got COVID and that was the worst time I faced throughout my preparation journey… I got a rank of 2259(possibly cause I can’t remember it well😅) and that was a reality check for me.Then I hit back and did it in neet pg… I’m very much satisfied with what I’ve achieved… and the full credit goes to this platform. the notes, the lectures, the revision classes, qbank, tests- all of them are the reasons behind my success… I’m a big fan of each and every faculty of this platform and have believed the faculty blindly whatever they said… Thank you marrow for being there always… It’s not only our success story…It’s the success story of each and every crew of this platform that they have made us successful and has helped us to believe in ouselves in this tough time… HATS OFF TO YOU