I am not able to score in any marrow test mini test mai 50k rank

i am not able to score in any marrow test mini test mai 50k rank aaye hai …n 3rd mini test only 6/40…please help guys…i feel depressed and sad

Just continue what you’re doing…think of it as added advantage for next year,so whatever you do now will add up later

Meanwhile keep positive vibes

I worked hard in internship…but now nothing is helping …i will stay alone for another year while my friends will move forward…

Nothing is predictable… They have changed pattern nd nobody really knows what type of Q r gng to come for exam. Don’t just lose your focus and faith by seeing all that new GT scores… Real result will be on 31st may

. Till 18 th april all that you are doing is for practice…Nothing should distract you and donot fill your mind with negative thoughts…

thanks…but i have so much anxiety and on top.of that NEXT ka b issue hai for agle saal…kya karu kuch nahi pata…sorry to crib so much

Dont worry man. One thing I’ve learned is get tf out of the rat race. This unnecessary mentality is present only here and nowhere else. I picked up residency last year in a branch which was not of my choice just to move forward - I dropped it 4 months later and the culmination of my experience is that- Take. Your. Time. Nobody cares if you take an extra year or two to get where you want and even if you cant, there are multiple ways to move forward keeping aside residency. Kuch nai hota life keeps moving and we find a way. Dont stress so much you’re just an intern. We all have been where you are, its natural but its unnecessary. Artificial anxiety manufactured by our system.

Its VERY VERY hard for someone who has just started studying for NEET in the internship. Most people who clear are the ones who start way early like in their third or fourth year. The mere fact that ur trying ur level best in ur internship year is applauidable. Dont get demotivated. 80% of the interns dont even take their first neet attempt seriously and rely totally on dropping. Ur way ahead of the game than them. 19 sujjects is NO JOKE. Do ur best , the end goal is just to get a great course in a great college, no one sees if u did it i 1 attempt or 10.