I am not good with words, still I am trying to put down my thoughts here as I think,

I am not good with words, still I am trying to put down my thoughts here as I think, situation of a post graduation student is best understood by them.
I am a 3rd year PG resident. Surviving in a quite toxic environment. Have come to a different state. Here the power hierarchy is very evident. So, hardly we can speak infront of Consultant. But another thing is also there is favouritism and prejudice. Recently, I was called names ( You are dumb, have no brain ). Reason behind that is, The consultant told me to know about procedure to be done for a case (seen on CT) , I wanted know that and inform right away from my Co-PG who is posted in intervention.
Trying to take out my cell phone. “You idiot … not now”. He was afraid that the other consultant will find out, he wanted to know this through me. Although I wouldn’t take anyone’s name. I don’t yet know the thought process behind these people to degrade and devalue resident not so apparently wrong action. But it still there. Those insensitive words.
Just wanted to share here.

True it’s everywhere in this medical fraternity.Things never change even after becoming Sr.Get going.Be strong.Try to ignore once my senior told because not much options to survive in Toxic environment.At the end we should try not to create such toxic environment for our juniors.Least we can do from our side……