I am suffering from severe panic disorder from last 5 years have consulted many psychiatrists

I am suffering from severe panic disorder from last 5 years have consulted many psychiatrists in my city even contacted Dr Rajeev Sharma sir but I am in the worst scenario of my life. Every 3 hours I got severe panic attacks out of a blue …I m in a disabled state …being a doctor it feels worse that I can’t do practice also due to crowding…preparing for neet pg but it feels it’s of no use if such attacks keep on coming …have done everything to be cured but feeling it’s the end of life but I have to be alive as I am married with a kid to look after…plz help me with medicine I have tried clonafit buspirone etilaam fluoxetine sertraline but nothing work just increased my weight…I have tried CBT CDT but I can’t cope with the attacks plz help me guys don’t mock …really money doest matter to me as I don’t want to end my life as my kid is there or else I could have easily say good bye…I want to live …plz suggest any research ,plz a ray of hope …plz guys I need help badly…

Reach out to Dr Sachin Arora sir,Dr. Praveen Tripathi sir.