I am writing this post for people who are frustrated and disappointed after getting low scores or attempts

I am writing this post for people who are frustrated and disappointed after getting low scores or attempts.
(With CS attempt and I got 34 IVs)
Thanks God I matched in IM
My credentials:
YOG:2015, step1:243, step2: 246, CS: passes 2nd time (attempt), step3: 234
12 months USCE, 4 months research, 4 publications, don’t need visa.
After my failure in cs, I was so frustrated and disappointed. some of my friends advised me not to try anymore and to change my way to AMC, BLAP, join medical school here or go back to my country.
I realized how hard it would be to achieve my dreams.
Imagine that; I was waiting for my cs result in August and I got the token number to apply and I found out that I failed. My heart was broken and first few days were so hard and It took about a week to wake up from this nightmare.
I made my decision
and I decided to continue and go for my goal.
I worked hard over the past year by retaking CS, doing research, rotations and importantly taking step3 and making connections.
I started the season and I was expecting to get maximum 10 or 12 IVs and it was a great surprise to get more than 30 :hugs:
I wrote this post to encourage everyone has any weakness in his/her CV not to give up and to work hard to turn his/her failure into success. It was really hard but it deserves. Just have faith, work hard, stay consistent and hope for the best :blush:
Congratulations to everyone who matched and good luck to whom didn’t match.
Remember: Never give up, work hard and take care of yourself