I dont know whether this is the right place to share all these or not but all of these are getting heavier. I am a post-intern now

Non Academic post

Please approve thisπŸ™πŸ™

I dont know whether this is the right place to share all these or not but all of these are getting heavier. I am a post-intern now.

Just got over a toxic relationship where my BF(PGT of my college) was CHEATING me with my BATCHMATE/CO-INTERN πŸ™‚. He kept on hiding me from everyone since last 1 year from my internship. I was a Intern back then. But I kept on trusting him. He told me not to post pictures and not to tell anyone anything about us and kept on telling me when the right time will come(after his exams) he will make everything fine. I kept on trusting him. He passed his MD exam and also got selected for DM. But his right time never came 😊

I got many solid evidences where I doubted him but still kept mum. He kept on flirting with my batchmates.

So when all of these started affecting my studies I confronted him and got out of all these.

But then again he came back and apologized. I thought he had really changed but then I got to know he was cheating me all these while with one of my batchmates who also happened to be my co-intern.

I have no issues with my co-intern as she is completely unaware of all these. Rather I am feeling bad for her as that girl is also being cheated simultaneously and she is also in her preparation phase. He would go to our local places and meet us or take us out for dates. There were times when I confronted him but he would simply make excuses, bodyshame that girl and he used to tell me that girl is behind all the pgts and is a gold digger. Recently I got solid proofs of his activities when I took a stern stand for my cointern he got scared and again broke up with me 2 weeks back and again started dating my cointern

I had been studying in my home since last 6 to 7 months with all these troubles. I cry throughout the day and is going into severe depression. My best friend is telling me to go and tell my cointern everything but I fear it will affect her preparation also.

This is a request to everyone please dont play with hearts. Neet PG is 3 months away and I dont know what to do. I kept on trusting him and loving him but this is what I got back in return. Dont be so cruel to anyone. Please.

Guys and girls hug your partner stand by them in this hard phase, love them, reassure them. Its very easy to cheat but being loyal is always royal! Preserving the beautiful relationship you are having is always beautiful rather than jumping into a new one.

I dont knw what to do now. Should I start taking medications? Should I consult a doctor? Is it possible for me to still crack NEET PG?

I was never into such a mess before in my life. Feeling helpless.

Pray to God every day to calm your mind and help you focus.

This too will pass …give a shot for NEET 23,if you got good rank then it’s well and good ,if not take a break and start again after sometime.

All the best.