I feel this would be an appropriate time to leave a review for Mrs yee's accomodation

I feel this would be an appropriate time to leave a review for Mrs yee’s accomodation. I stayed at her accomodation when I went to London to prepare for my plab 2 exam. The entire journey can be quite stressful and having a comfortable place to stay at is absolutely essential to focusing on one’s prep for the exam. Mrs yee and her entire family were wonderful people and they did everything to make my stay at their place as comfortable as possible. They guaranteed that I was getting a single room as had been agreed and it was at a very affordable price. Even before I reached Heathrow airport they guided me really well on how to use the district and Piccadilly lines to get to their place. Their house is used by students from both common stations and Samson academy so you can choose either of the two depending on your personal preference. I stayed there for two months and didn’t experience any sort of difficultly at all.
To further enhance my preparation I decided to take Bromleys 2 day course and Dr aroras one day immersion in Birmingham. They were both essential to helping me pass my exam and Mrs yee and her family did everything they could to allow me to attend these courses without any hassle at all. I’d recommend both courses to anyone that has the time and resources to avail them. Mrs yee and her family taught me how to use the the district and jubilee lines to get to Canada water for Bromleys course and even allowed me to stay at their Stratford accomodation a night before going to Birmingham for Dr aroras immersion course. Dr aroras course had been on a weekend and only five train lines run 24 hours on Friday and Saturday nights in London. I had to find a way to get to London Euston train station early in the morning and by staying at Stratford I was able to catch the central line to Oxford circus and the Victoria line from there to Euston at the break of dawn on a weekend night. This would not have been possible if Mrs yee and her family hadn’t allowed me to stay a night at their place in Stratford.
There isn’t any issue at all when it comes to trust with Mrs yee and her family because I had paid the full amount for my stay at their place in advance and I didn’t encounter any trouble all regarding this matter.
I’ve written a lengthy description of all the places I went to, to highlight how this accomodation can be used to avail a variety of different resources for plab 2.
Usually before the exam Mrs yee calls up her tenants to give them a pep talk to calm down their nerves. I think this is a very nice gesture on her part.
I had a one week stay in Manchester before my exam and I stayed at 21 Worsley Grove. The website for this accomodation is lodgings-plus.bussiness.site. It’s run by a wonderful British gentleman who also has a remarkably comfortable accomodation. The rooms are for single occupancy there too at affordable prices. Mostly students from swamys academy stay there but it can be used by anyone. He even provides complimentary tea, coffee, eggs, bread, yoghurt, butter etc as part of your stay package. An added benefit of the place are the usual conversations with Ben that can really help a person with their interpersonals and overall demeanour for the plab 2 exam. I overcame a bit of my apprehension of interacting with British simulators by just talking to Ben regularly. Luckily for me, this had been right before my exam. So for anyone looking to go to Manchester I’d recommend Ben’s place and for anyone looking for accomodation in London I’d definitely recommend mrs yees accomodation.