I graduated in 2014 and came to Canada the same year

I graduated in 2014 and came to Canada the same year. I had my daughter in 2015. After the delivery I started my prep for the mccee exam (now phased out) and tried to write it as soon as I can since I already had a year gap after graduation. I wrote the MCCEE in 2016 and passed with not so high scores. I told myself maybe if I score high in NAC, it might compensate for my EE scores. I gave the NAC in sept of 2016 and scored 79. I thought that’s a good score but soon realized that one has to obtain above 80 in nac in order to compete. I still didn’t lose hope thought maybe if I do exceptionally well in mccqe1 then I might have a chance at the residency.

I gave qe1 in 2017 and failed but I was happy that atleast I didn’t pass with a low score. I gave qe1 again in 2018, this time passing with an average score. To compliment my professional profile more, I completed research certification and authored various publications. I guess odds were in my favour in the year 2018. MCC guidelines changed in 2018 phasing out EE by 2020 and introducing an option to repeat NAC even if we have passed it. In an attempt to improve my scores, I decided to repeat the NAC scoring 82 this time. I was extremely happy. 2019 was my first application for the residency match with ee, qe1 and nac but I didn’t get any interviews. I still didn’t lose hope and further worked on my CV to make it better. I spent about a year upgrading myself by enrolling in PLP at UHN, authoring publications and completing observership. I wanted to ensure I leave no stone unturned for the 2020 match. I applied for residency with qe1 and nac, got 1 interview from just ontario and matched in Queens.