I had been doing my post-graduation second year in pondicherry

Hi I’m not sure I can post it here i had been doing my post-graduation second year in pondicherry. i had been doing my covid duties since I joined here which is ok but wat wen u don’t get accomadation,quarnitine leave or not even a salary atleast for my covid duties.please think before joining most colleges in Pondicherry they steal your work,abuse you like slaves .I’m happy to do covid duties but if they treat us like a doctor and give u atleast basic essentials p.s they don’t even give mask in Pondicherry colleges for covid duty.They use PG’s for all their inspection works now I feel lik why did I take this profession.my advise don’t join in most colleges in pondy because they don’t even use different bins for biomedical wastes,they dump covid wastes on the open field next to residents hostel they do all this and don’t worry all because they are run by politicians who have won the election.i really had to ask one thing MCI has changed to NMC but nothing has changed they set up a hospital on the day of inspection gift the inspector a diamond necklace and she gives 8 postgraduate seats and the set up is dismantled after inspection.we were forced to sign thatwe got stipend of 40000 every month by gundas which is fake .we went to ask admin for stipend they are cornering the guy who started and threatening to fail him. i suggest u to choose your college wisely so u don’t have to feel bad like me.if u need help on which colleges give stipend on pondy I m ready to help don’t do the mistake that I did .End of the day hard work must be valued and we spend almost a decade to this field.

Not just pondy… This is the case of most deemed colleges… My cointerns used to go during inspection in deemed colleges in our locality, they’ll give u id card nd pay some 8k

Priyanka Reddy they are so clever they pay them on inspection there here they pay for acting professors lik that

This is the case in most private colleges all over the country. Be brave dear. Get ur degree and get out of there. Don’t take these things to heart.

mic mouths medias …have you guts to ,drag this into light and do your so called hidden operations …nexus etc…