I had filled test center detail bilaspur , himachal pradesh. But my center address is bilaspur,chhatisgarh

I had filled test center detail bilaspur , himachal pradesh. But my center address is bilaspur,chhatisgarh … If anyone having same prob?

Try mailing them that you had filled so and so centre but you got alloted with a different centre .or give them a call tomorrow morning.

I called , computer said they are available mon to friday :cry: to i think monday ko he prob solve ho ge

I dont know if someone would be there to pick it up but do try. Also mail them without fail. These guys dont respond be prepeared to even go to the centre on your admit card. Tell someone from. Your family to be on it

Best reply… everyone be prepared to attend the same centre as mentioned on this admit card …

Bhai kall phone karne me lag jao…nbe ko…they will sort out

Same here…entered one city choice…but they opted centre in other city which was 200km away from choosed city centre …

Whoever having the issue please send email to
[email protected]
[email protected]

And call on 1800 266 7075

Wot i can suggest juz make ur flight ticket ready if dey refuse to change in admit card atleast u will be having ticket in some wot in cheaper rate as compare to doing tickets by doing near the examination date…

I have the same problem…I opted Bilaspur Himachal bt on my admit card it’s Bilaspur chhatisgarh

Whoever having same prob , call them tomorrow and request them to change our centre , and guys keep us updated so that we can take further step ,