I have had hamstring ACL surgery and I am very hesitant to use another auto graph with the complications

OK I want to hear peoples opinions on allograft. I have had hamstring ACL surgery and I am very hesitant to use another auto graph with the complications I have it still in my hamstring with weakness and cramping. I am wondering why exactly they tell people under 25 allograft is no good. I have modified the way I play sports, and I will not be going back to a high-level of any sport are used to play. I just may want to play a little bit for fun. I am worried that taking another tendon from the same leg will cause me or could cause me a lot of pain and weakness in this leg, and I seriously want to look into allograft and what the benefits can be. I read somewhere that after a year of allograft the tissue if you biopsy it is your own tissue, I just want to make the right choice and it is hard being young and thinking if I take another one of my tendons and it tears again I will have done it as a waste like I feel with my hamstring a bit now. I also saw lots of literature talking about how hamstring retear rates are extremely high compared to other grafts as well as it comes with permanent hamstring weakness and damage along with harvesting the graph. No one told me this. My surgeon also told me that hamstring would be a better choice for a female, but I have learned that females have weaker hamstrings and I’m wondering how using the weakest muscles tendon is going to be the best value to someone. I wish I did this research before, as I may have opted for a different graft choice considering. I also found out my surgeon took two tendons from the back of my hamstring well now he has revised his surgery to only need one tendon from there. This is not a fun injury to have and any support would be appreciated.