I have received my score 2 days ago. I cannot express the happiness and gratitude

I have received my score 2 days ago. I cannot express the happiness and gratitude.I cried when I received it. I had been studying for more then 2 years but 1 year of full devotion and total stress. My score was 234 which is more than I wished for and I am super happy about it. My NBMES all done within 2weeks bfr the exam and varied btw 198 - 220. UWSA1 and 2 234 and 237.

I defiantly overdid the prep. I never used Anki. I tried but it was brining me so much anxiety that I literally couldn’t. I watched most of Bnb but I cannot recommend it to anyone. I think its really overrated and way too many info and he speaks so slowly… I like Rx more but i didn’t use it consistently either.

For resources that were the most helpful: SKETCHY, PIXORIZE, picmonic to some extent too. I am a visual learner. (yes i bought the subscription from pixorize). I didnt stick with any study buddy. I used Golijan lectures too but sometimes they left me more confused.
Regarding UW I wish someone told me that sooner - learn the objective and learn to let go some informations. Dont get hang up on each question. You dont have to know every word and read every answer if its a straightforward question… You WILL NOT remember everything, its simple as that but make sure you remember the important parts. Create a google document early in the preparation so you can add info there and then read your document bfr the exam (mine had 500 pages). this really helped me. I never planned on doing a second pass but since i was blocked i did wrongs and marked. thats it.

I read FA maybe 2 to 3 times. but just reading FA was pointless. Only after I started UW FA was making sense and I knew I’m retaining knowledge. I didnt put everything into FA. Some info yes - but i mostly used my google doc.

Late in prep times - i only did NBMEs that were free on their page and i bought NBME 21 and 18. That was all. I watched random videos on YT on subjects i was weak at. Especially dirty USMLE. videos on ethics, biostats and anatomy (weak areas). Also I had prepared a piece of paper with things i would do daily (calculations that are needed and things like brachial plexus or skull openings, rule of 4 etc.) and i would write it out daily to really get it into my brain. FA - i only read sections that I did wrong on NBMEs repeatedly… I briefly read first 3 chapters of pathoma and i did most of the biostats UW review. But I also just relaxed a lot.

Please dont buy into an idea that someone knows how to score 260+. There is no one way. There is way too many resources out there to use. It is very confusing and anxiety inducing because you dont know the right path. Dont get stressed that you didnt do this or that because there is no proof that this person knows better than you.

Regarding mental health - I underestimated self care for too long. I was gonna take my exam in ends of March and was blocked. I was forced to really take care of myself so I wont get crazy. I went from studying for 16 h a day to 4h a day. No exam is worth going crazy over - so really - find time to go for walks, call your friends and ENJOY life! I know its hard and you didnt finish this block or you havent read enough FA today but try remembering that if you do care for yourself now you will feel better later and isnt it essential to keep balance? If you dont know how to take care of yourself you can message me or research it. I know it must be hard for many ppl that were blocked too.

These are my thoughts on the exam and you can disagree I wanted to share my experience. Good luck to you all