I’m pregnant (18weeks) I had a miscarriage last year at 16 weeks

Hi all, I have a question… I’m pregnant (18weeks) I had a miscarriage last year at 16 weeks … this pregnancy it’s been so difficult because Im worry and nervous all the time. Today I went for a follow up pregnancy check and I wa expecting an ultrasound no just a Doppler… I explained to the doctor that I am so worry and asked for an ultrasound… I beg for it. She said she has another patients and that a Doppler will be enough since everything looks good( same thing other doctor told me when I had the miscarriage, I know it doesn’t prevent anything but since I am panicked it will help me to not be stress or worry if I could se my baby this time) … I’m just tryin to understand why she refused…
I feel like I do no have any right to be mad but at the same time I’m so worry and crying all the time praying that my bay would be okay and I know the ultrasound would do anything if something it’s meant to be it will but can people don have empathy these days… So all I am asking here is a different perspective maybe I’m been just dumb and selfish for don’t understand… please help me out…

Just go to obstetric or gynaecologist and explain to them that you had boh(bad obstetric history) he will refer you to the hospital as a high risk pregnancy patient. You will always be observed by a gynae every check up. Good luck and be blessed

My dear …remove tht thought of miscarriage in your mind …shift your mind to prayer don’t give the devil a platform of fear be positive pray for your unborn child …be positive pray always i mean always …i am talking from experience shift your mind from negative thought to positive…if you have money go to private doc for sonar and utra sound…but you must deal with your mind and let past be in the past focus on your present which is your future baby.

What were you feeling before the miscarriage and how are you doing now