I purchased marrow plan c last year December for 18 months with my friend

I purchased marrow plan c last year December for 18 months with my friend .On that time they mentioned you can see videos on two devices same time,now they changed to as if you use two devices we will block marrow without intimation they are saying .What I have to do ,.plz give suggestions . Because of they mentioned clearly two device usage same time I purchased ,now they are trying to cheat

Go to play store … write to them repeatedly… Give them 1 star… Encourage your friends to do the same too…

If I remember correctly they said you can watch videos in 2 devices. But not at the same time. Like you can use it in your phone or tablet, but not both at the same time. That’s how I thought it worked.

No now changed like what you are saying but last year not like this

They clearly said only one user… If Ur using 2 devices at 2 different ip address they will block u…

Dear Dr. VARA PRASAD SALA,

Yes, you can access the tests, Q banks , pearls and images of the day on the website www.marrowmed.com . You can log into any number of devices and simultaneously you can use marrow on two devices.

For any queries, reply to this email.

Warm regards,

Team Marrow

Marrow - Gold Standard for the New Pattern NEET PG

Rate us on Google Play Store / Apple
App Store

Follow us on Facebook
This is the mail they given last year March told simultaneously use devices

It’s upto u, . It’s for single user only ,have they given permission for multiple users???. different ip address at same time watching videos means they will definitely know that, two are using … C their fair usage policy…even if u cross 1000 hours u will be monitored…

Marrow did the right thing to you… I also bought the same package for 18 months…at that time the discount was also good…they never said 2 users…u got it wrongly interpreted… Get in touch with marrow and ask them to lift the ban…

I clearly remember them saying that mutiple users can’t use it. It has always been the same rule.