I’ve been thinking of a way to help new doctors coming to UK

I’ve been thinking of a way to help new doctors coming to UK and I thought to use this platform to offer CV/NHS jobs profile reviews to doctors applying for their first job. And since I finished my core psychiatry training and currently in specility training I can also help doctors who are applying for CT1 psychiatry current rotation.

Rules:
(1) This is free of charge on first come first serve basis.
(2) Only GMC registered doctors who are applying for their first UK job or GMC registered doctors applying for CT psychiatry this round.
(3) Whoever sends me a request needs to be aware that there may be delays depending on how many messages I get but I will try to contact you as soon as I get your message to give you an idea of how long it may take to review your CV/account.
(4) If you send me your CV/application you should expect me to give you some comments on how to improve your chances of getting a job. This will be my personal opinion and I cannot guarantee that if you follow it you will secure a job.

At the moment I will not be able to help doctors who are thinking of coming to the UK or are yet to finish their registration. There are plenty of resources on this group to help you all the way. Depending on my future availability I can extend the circle.