I want too share my journey to PG

It’s My way
I want too share my journey to PG
I graduated from a prestigious medical college in telangana state and passed out with 60% score in 2013, being a middle class student I compelled to start work immediately . I never had time and money to go for coaching .I joined in a pvt medical college and find good time to read for PG, but I felt I am losing my clinical touch,immediately I moved to Hyderabad a near by metro started a small evening clinic,i had a good OPD with 40 to 50 pts a day, I worked for a company which prepare medical content for FMGs in my morning hours. Those are really hectic days for me. I made a blind attempt to UPSC and with God’s grace I got all india 60 rank… immediately I hold the thread and joined in Indian railways as Medical officer. Now I have a settled life with decent job and handful salary… still I was sleepless because of my unachieved dream… PG… I worked for 3 years in Railways started preparing while working on my own without any coaching and this year I got 11771 rank in NEET PG. I got sponsorship from railways and took MD General Medicene in AFMC Pune. Now I am on my way to report to college. I want to share my story to tell only one thing no matter the way we choose and the speed we move reaching the destination is sure if you have that desire and fire… Thanks for supporting me with this self help group… I am ready to clarify any doubts regarding UPSC and AFMC for you…

I just want to know What is sponsorship by railway .does this benefit given to every upsc selected medical officer or only in railways and is there criteria of minimum service for this sponsership