I was preparing since 16 months, but after postponement news i joined govt. Hospital

I was preparing since 16 months, but after postponement news i joined govt. Hospital (i had to coz of financial crisis), now suddenly INICET came nd idk what to do? How to manage studies and along with work? What if they ll prepone neet, i got to know from reliable sources that there are high chances now that they will prepone it. Coz govt doesn’t care about anyone. Should I leave job?? Im totally confused, its been 20 days since i have joined didn’t even got salary, its so depressing… Genuine suggestions are welcome

Reliable sources means?

I think most of the people are in same situation…

Please dnt spread rumors like reliable sources when we know you got to learn from random telegram groups. Neet will not be preponed

hello mam everyone is talking about this yesterday sumer sir nd deepti mam also told that there are high chances now.

There are no chances

Few faculties also said inicet will happen after neet

They are not God

They don’t know everything

they are reliable sources?? 🤔 m sorry but no one including these coaching institutes can predict what’s going to happen…?? Kisi ne bhi bola tha k inicet 20 days me hone wala hai if they have soo reliable info…

its highly unlikely. “Hindustan k wazir e azam k Office ”se declare hua hai NEET PG only after August 31.