I'm 26 years old with 44 Kgs

SIR AMIT JI AND TEAM PLEASE DON’T DECLINE MY POST !!

I’m 26 years old with 44 Kgs. of weight and a thin layer of body. Socially, mentally, physically, financially abused by the world (society). So kindly drop your views. I’m not going to do any bad thing, just need some suggestions from your side, I’ll not take it as advice, even I’ll consult a doctor after your suggestion but kindly let me know about the thing that I’m facing from so many days.

I’m mentioning symptoms. After post appendix operation, I’m not feeling well. Like, sometimes I feel that I’ve some fatigue symptoms, sometime nausea, dizziness, feels to vomit before or after lunch/food.

Sometimes have so much hunger but at the same time to vomit without taking anything.

I’m not gaining my weight, eats 8 chapatis a day, 2 little bowl pulses. 3 times a day tea, 1-2L drinks water, keeping fast on every Thursday.

I’m doing masturbation from last 8-10 years almost continuously. I’ve lack of confidence to face the crowd of even 8-10 people and I stopped to join reception , parties, social events, and any event.

I dont know what to do, at this as everyone laughs to see me at first and they do it in front of me, everyone excepts my parents.

My friend recommended this group but I don’t know whether my post will be approved or not.

I’ve tried many platforms but rejected and declined by almost all.

Kindly help me to overcome!