Individual teachers releasing apps and ppl joining marrow, i tink its downside for dams and bhatia

individual teachers releasing apps and ppl joining marrow, i tink its downside for dams and bhatia

No, not really. Nothing beats classroom teaching. Apps and online lecs are mostly fads requiring a great deal of dedication to follow and complete.

Dedication needed every where bro

Initially online lectures might not work for everyone. But when you get dedication and good concentration nothing can beat that.

You’ve freedom to choose the topics and subject you want to start with.

You’ve freedom to study anywhere and anytime of the day.

It’s very much comfortable to study in your room with breaks.
Far better then studying in 8-10 hours in a coaching where half of the people sleep with eyes open because our brain needs rest to catch all.

You can rewatch any video and leave those topics that you don’t want to.

It’s not the fad. It’s the future!

Bro. Online courses are not very popular even abroad. Else they would have shut down universities totally. Anyway when you are relaxed, you will find it difficult to complete even a 3 hr test without disturbances.
On the contrary, once you walk into a test centre its much easier to sit focussed for 3 hours for the same test. Everything has its advantages and disadvantages. Plus individual stuffs. Like I said they may not work for me but may work for you. So multiple factors.

Brother…Dams or Bhatia or Marrow are never meaned to be substitutes of Any College or University…Our Optha HOD sir told Technology can never replace teachers … Yesterday Senile Cataract was taught in our College and after That I saw Cataract part in Marrow…I felt My Medical college gave sufficient info which is relevant for PG exam even our optha man taught which can be MCQs in PG exam in our college…Further When I saw In Marrow same thing was given though content is very less…U get to know what a topic is in Medical College but not the same in Any Coaching Institute which mainly focuses of understanding / Learning of High yeild concept for an exam…At last everything rests with u…How u honestly use a particular source…