I've had some friends tell me that there are a lot of free alternatives to Plabable and that they're just as good

I’ve had some friends tell me that there are a lot of free alternatives to Plabable and that they’re just as good
Is that true? And what would you guys recommend?

Well its already cheap compared to reliable q banks for other exams.

Believe me it worth the 25 pounds. Cuz its all what you need for plab 1 preparation.

No they wont be reliable, you better purchase an online subscription, then you will be more oriented, organized,concised and confident while preparing and more ready for exam

that wasn’t the question, my question was do I revise my first revision using free material or not

Some good people here said no, and that’s it

Have you written the #NCLEX, USMLE, OET, PLAB exams severally but couldn’t make it?

Do you need preparation materials for your upcoming NCLEX, USMLE, OET exam?

Have you registered for your NCLEX exam but haven’t gotten your ATT yet? Contact me for more information…

The #NCLEX Passing Standard is the minimum ability required to safely and effectively practice nursing at the entry-level. Learn about how the passing standard is set and evaluated here: Contact me if you need preparations or questions for your upcoming #NCLEX exam. Click on the link below to get in touch https://wa.me/message/4OYGW3KWRR2NH1 or contact directly via WhatsApp

+1 (510)972-3466