Just a friendly reminder that our MCCQE1 lecture

Hi all,

Just a friendly reminder that our MCCQE1 lecture is due tomorrow Saturday July 25th, at 10:00 AM EST. We have had this lecture for the past few months and doctors who attended, have been incredibly happy with the information provided.

You don’t have to keep wondering how the real exam is like, where to study from and how to answer the questions. I already passed my exam on July 2019 (Latest MCCQE1 exam revision was May 2019, so I’m up to date with this information) and can tell you everything there is to know so that you can do well too.

This lecture has a cost of 50 dollars. I assure you this is a VERY small amount for the huge amount of time and money you will save coming to the lecture. Lecture will be approximately 2-3 hours long.

We will be having as a guest lecturer Dr.
Jon Jonilase
. He’s an R2 who already matched and is currently doing his medical residency in Quebec.

If you’re interested in not wasting any more of your hard earned money and little time you have to study, please leave your email below so I can send you the information.

I assure you that you won’t regret it.