Just wanted to say that I got my PLAB 2 results today and they were great!

Hi everyone! Just wanted to say that I got my PLAB 2 results today and they were great! I would definitely recommend the Samson Academy but thought I would share some things to help you get the most out of your time in the Academy:

1 - Be prepared for long days and I mean LONG (10/12 hours)!

2 - Practice from day 1 otherwise you’ll be scrambling at the end. I found this quite difficult and wish I had started earlier to save myself so much stress!

3 - Find an amazing study partner (preferably one just as dedicated as you and ideally with a good level of English - my study partner was amazing and I attribute my doing well to our practice sessions)

4 - Attend all the mock exams!! The best thing about this Academy is the mocks. Cannot recommend the mocks enough!! If you’re unfamiliar with the OSCE environment you need to familiarise yourself with finishing stations on time and leaving a station behind to focus on the next one! Additionally, I had a few stations from the mocks in my real exam and got full marks in all those!

5 - No notes are given in the Academy so be prepared to write down everything they say/are in the videos. I think this will help you absorb more of the material but can be quite tiring!

I honestly thought I had totally failed the PLAB 2 for the last 4 weeks because the examiners don’t react at all in the actual exam so getting good results was pleasantly surprising! So thanks to Dr. Samson and the team for helping me pass PLAB 2!