Lots of you want to know about my experiences on MRCP journey

Lots of you want to know about my experiences on MRCP journey.I have passed both part 1 & part 2 at my 1st attempt on May’19 & October’19 respectively.It ought to be mentioned that i studied full-time & I didn’t join any coaching.

Firstly, I started my study by watching of dr najeeb sir’ lectures for clearing conception.I used to take note of his lectures. It took about 2 months overall.

I had only 80 days for part 1 exam. I started my preparation with notes & notes. After finishing each system, I usually solved questions from passmedicine of that system.It took about 5 to 6 days for major systems.I studied so hard about 14 hours everyday after maintaining my family. However, I could be able to finish both notes & notes and passmedicine for 2 times. In addition, I completed cardio,neuro,haemato,nephro,respiratory & gastro from pastest as I had too little time to solve everything. Even, I couldn’t get enough time for Mock test.In last 7 days, i tried to revise notes & notes again but I failed to revise endo & haemato.:slightly_frowning_face: Thereafter I was hopeful for positive results after appearing my exam.

After publishing results of part 1 on June, I decided to appear in part 2 on October.

I got only 120 days sharp. It was really challenging for me as I had not had any guidance for this one. But I want to give thanks Kamran Mahfooz & Awnecoo Awni as they helped me a lot. Again I started my journey with notes & notes & after finishing each system, I solved passmedicine, pastest and read Steven Hughes of that system. Then, I read Sanjoy sharma and solved few past papers as well.
For images, i read 2000 pictures from sarowar hossain sir as well as took help from google, radiopedia etc. And for ecg reading, I used to visit #LITFL and watched #StrongMedicine videos.

At the beginning of my preparation, I was so puzzled but before my exam, I was satisfied with my preparation. Part 2 written is really difficult exam. After taking satisfied preparation, u never tell that u will do good in the exam :slightly_smiling_face:.

I am really a lucky girl, and Almighty Allah helps me a lot through this cumbersome journey.

Wish u all good luck. Take preparation smartly, give exam confidently inshaallah u will pass.