Manmohan used to work as a medical officer at the Cardiac Center

Manmohan used to work as a medical officer at the Cardiac Center. Medicine and surgery residents used to come for cardio posting. One of the many faces had left a special impression. Brother was a resident of medicine. Peaceful and gentle nature and a stock of knowledge with that smile that you always carry! Brother, you have become weak in studies since MBBS. Professors also like brother a lot. Questions used to be passed while asking questions in the round. No matter how hard it is to reach in front of brother, he will get the answer. Never seen a junior feel bad for bro falling down, angry, saying he will beat it. Despite having a lot of knowledge, brother never felt proud. The more knowledge the more humility! Wow! What a man he was! Bro start preparing for PG! Residency must be done at some time. It’s hard time, the sooner you enter and the better you pass. I am missing the lines of brother. Whether it’s talking to the patient or on some issue, brother used to take responsibility and solve it. He was an idol for the newby doctor just started work.

This is the kind of doctor that should be made, how can it not be finished? He used to broadcast such energy when he saw him talking and working. Dear Roshan Jha brother, my hands are shaking while writing these lines about you in the past tens. My heart is heavy. We are part of a society that understands the importance of human being due to lack of people.

Brother, wherever you have reached, there is also disease and suffering and that’s why the universe took the hardest decision to take a good doctor from the earth. Brother Roshan! May your soul rest in peace. These words of tribute to you. May family and relatives find the strength to handle this very difficult time.