Mbbs graduates specially from tripura no govt reqruitmnt for mbbs graduates and pg for long period

Who will refund our flight money …we northeastern mbbs graduates specially from tripura no govt reqruitmnt for mbbs graduates and pg for long period , we mbbs graduates from tripura some how mange money for flight tikit for neet pg xm by doing tution and by non medical job , and govt decided to postponed xm … Shame on Dr. Harshwardhan 😠😠😠 paaap lagega, from more than 500 unemployed mbbs graduates of tripura

R u reading this? Those who wanted postponement?

I am sure the considerate people who wanted it postponed vl hv a solution to that…

yes for some aspirants …like me , bcz I belong from a farmer’s family with 15k monthly income of my parent , and being a mbbs graduate m jobless for many years in my own state tripura , and from that money some how I managed flight tikit for neet pg and now govt decided to postponed the xm , and what should I say about this feeling is more than the frustrating 😭😭 mainly for poor aspirants …

2 lakh candidates spread over multiple centres across the country with PPE kits on, with all information needed for contact tracing with many of them already vaccinated poses very tiny risk in comparison to one single election rally.

Neet pg aspirants would have definitely maintained social distancing and discipline during the process unlike an election rally or kumbh mela.

So, yes! Shame on them. Absolutely.