My brief ck experience :

My brief ck experience :

I received my score report yesterday and Alhamdullelah I got 258.
These are few very important points I wanna show them to you.
1 - Get in depth as much as you can in ordering the most appropriate next step in diagnosis and treatment as there were basic information in my exam was not covered in uw . I recommend using uptodate to support your information you feel you need to know to master the diagnosis and treatment lines in order.
2- keep uw algorithms and tables in your mind and recall them as many times as you can as these should be your real background.

3- Amboss worth doing it only after mastering uw . It will solidify uw concepts in your mind and will add few new concepts to you. I hope I could found it earlier. I just made about 250 questions.

4 - Both Uwsa1 & uwsa2 were overpredective to many people I know by 10 - 20 points, but these people are not posting their scores here.

5- exam day really matters and you have to take control over your nerves. If you don’t, you may lose this war . I was very anxious while doing first block.

6- Diuretic effect of caffeine is awful. I think just one cup of coffee is enough. I had 2 cups, but went to bathroom about 9 times, four of them before the exam .

7- when you get back from you break, don’t start the next block immediately. Take a deep breath and set in front of screen for about 1 minute to calm yourself down. Try taking short break for about 2 minutes before proceeding to next block as I think this is better than taking a long break and going outside the exam room. I could do this only once because of diuresis.

8 - try to simulate your real exam in your home by solving 8 blocks within the same day. I didn’t do that, but I hope I would do it.

GOLDEN ADVICE IS " solve questions as many as you can only after mastering uw".

My :
Time of preparation :15 months. My exam has been postponed for 4.5 months because of covid-19 lockdown.
Uw 3 rounds : first was offline and quick, second round got 88 %, 3rd round got 95%.
Uwsa1: 272 , 4.5 months before exam.
Free 120 : 88 % 4.5 months before exam
Nbme 7 : 259 , a month before the exam.
Uwsa2 :270, 3 weeks before exam.

Trust in your concepts you gather as you make uw.
I hope this may help you and feel free to ask anything I can help with.