My friend is having panic attack and depression and he is taking Clonazepam and propranolol

My friend is having panic attack and depression and he is taking Clonazepam and propranolol… What should we do now? He is now suffering from disturbed sleep and insomnia. Kindly suggest

I was in same situation 3 years back…exact same situation… believe me will power is the only thing that will help… also ask him to change his routine… Include extracurricular activities…stop doing whatever he is doing now daily…also …ask him what lacks in his life…talk about that to him…once he start recovering a bit…ask him to join a gym …that will help him to get a good sleep…as he will be tired… along with all these continue medication & be in contact with psychiatrist…overall… change in routine will help for sure… maybe this occurs due to monotony in life or any stress or failure…be with him…take care

He will req SNRI/SSRI probably. To compeletly control sym.

clonazepam is (paracetamol )

And SNRI (IS antibiotic)

A famous example given by dr. Sachin arora. You take clonazepam sos but ssri as reguar for increasing the depleted NT