No matter what you do, DO NOT attend ASPIRE ACADEMY

No matter what you do, DO NOT attend ASPIRE ACADEMY. No doubts, their notes are well organised, in fact close to perfection. However, bear in mind that it has too much information which if you follow, your time management in the exam would be poor so you have to be smart while using it. They don’t pay much attention to their candidates. No communication or relationship whatsoever. Their mocks are nothing to write home about. When i had my mocks, i felt i was just practicing with my fellow plabbers, no exam serenity. Dr Ankur doesn’t even go through the mocks, i was so disappointed! Forget about what you read online, ask candidates that went through them! Also, Forget about their fliers! Very deceitful!

If you have already registered with them, do not worry. Just look for a Samson candidates and make your study partners. That was exactly what i did and it helped me in the exam.

According to some of my friends, SAMSON ACADEMY is known for their long, tiring and boring lectures plus their not well organised notes. In addition to the aforementioned, samson is very rude! Nevertheless, their mocks still remain the best! It puts you in an actual exam mood. Also you get an intensive tutorial some days before the exam proper.

In all, individual effort still matters!

PRACTICE! PRACTICE!! PRACTICE!!!

Plab2 is doable

Now choose your hustle