Pathology best lectures? Praveen Kumar DBMCI (app)or Sparsh Gupta or Vandana Puri ma'am( upcoming)?

Pathology best lectures?? Praveen Kumar DBMCI (app)or Sparsh Gupta or Vandana Puri ma’am( upcoming)?

Illa jain khandelwal frm marrow…tables and consised notes

Dr Devesh sir’s Meddiversity app has full pathology content ???shall I buy it

you have attended live class of sir or in app ? how is note quality of Praveen sir?

how to get Devesh Mishra sir lectures online? I heard…it doesn’t open more than 14 videos in Medivarsity app ( also 2.5 star in playstore rating)

Yes live class is good …but app I heard has not feature of speed forward …and …I attended live class…

Marrow pathology : One of the worst options to choose for pathology
Dr Ila is just reading out notes and writing same stuff like tables n stuffs which make the whole subject monotonous and at times depressing

Dr Praveen is a good choice. He builds concepts and he is a great teacher in pathology . His app or live class both are equally good

Dr devesh mishra is also a great teacher. His live classes will be a better option than his app
Only thing which is a big turn off in his class is that he talks a lot about references and names of big books many a times and at times bit irritating.but above all his motivation and knowledge is par excellence

Dr vandana has a good fb group where good questions are added. It’s good to join that group for great pathology quiz . As a matter of fact , waiting for her app to launch is not at all a good decision as u have much better apps and classes available (personal openion) You can attend her live class (if you feel so)

Dr Sushant is a great teacher. He is similar to dr Praveen and dr devesh. He is a peaceful teacher who explains everything taking good amount of time. His revision classes I personally felt really good

Dr sparsh I don’t have much idea. Never felt much impressed by the sample videos of him in prepladder

We all are different and so we may like or dislike teachers. Still this is more of a personal opinion of mine and never mean to disrespect any teacher