PG entrance preparation – Online test series

We are pleased to announce that we have started an online test series for helping PG aspirants. We will publish a new pg mock test every day. It will consist of 10 questions to be answered in 10 minutes. The subject of the test will change every day. If there is a good response to this, we will launch a full fledged test series in the future with AIIMS and AIPGMEE mock tests. Please leave your comments / suggestions below.

To participate in our online test series, go to : PG Blazer online test series

UPDATE : Now you can participate in the online test series from your mobile!

this is really helping one …so that i can know where i am going wrong and strengthen my preparation…

i have been searching for free online mock tests from long time and pg blazer became a good friend of me offering mock tests easily and effortlessly….

great start from you for pg aspirants like me…

FROM so many days ,i was in search of reliable online test series….and PG BLAZER SUDDENLY FULFILLED my need. thank u very much to pg blazer team for such a wonderful effort for us. god bless u. plz. i request u to incease quantity of mcqs with small references. also try to cope with MCI VISION 2015 MODEL. ONCE again thank u very much from bottom of HEART

Its perfect…It help us to revise lot of points in a detailed way Now, its fine but when the exam will near,you just increase the no. of question to 25-50,may be from Mid September.
Thanks a lot,it help us,really…Thanx