Please help lm an ulcer patient l was on treatment for a week but the heartburn is not going away, what can I do

Please help lm an ulcer patient l was on treatment for a week but the heartburn is not going away, what can I do

look for and buy inexium40. one tab daily till you feel better. its the best drug for ulcer there is. combine it with bitter collar. works with or without food. but its faily expensive for a common man. its sold OTC. so you dont need a prescription to buy it. improve on simple habits like drinking enough water immediately you get out of bed. and when taking this drug, you can eat whatever the hell you want. speaking from experience.

DESTROYING DISEASE GERMS (Isaiah 53:5)…

*For receiving healing for all manners of infinities…

CONFESSIONS:-

Exodus 15:26…
Psalms 30:2…
Psalms 34:19…
Psalms 103:3…
John 8:36…
Romans 8:2…
3 John 1:2…
Joel 3:21…
1 Corinthians 3:16…
2 Timothy 1:7…
Matthew 15’13…
Mark 11:23-24…

PRAYER POINTS…

1. Thank God for His mighty power that is able to heal all sickness, in the name of Jesus…
  2. Thank God for He is the Lord God that heals you in the name of Jesus…
  3. Let the blood of Jesus be transfused into my blood vessels in the name of Jesus…
  4. I command every agent of disease in my blood and body organs to die in the name of Jesus…
  5. Let my blood reject every evil foreign entity, in the name of Jesus…
  6. Holy Spirit, speak deliverance and healing into my life, in the name of Jesus…
  7. Let the blood of Jesus speak disappearance unto every infirmity, in the name of Jesus…
  8. I hold the blood of Jesus against you spirit of_______(mention what is troubling you). You have to flee, in the name of Jesus…
  9. O Lord, let Your healing, miracle, hand be stretched out upon my life now in the name of Jesus…
  10. O Lord, let Your deliverance hand be stretched out upon my life, in the name of Jesus…
  11. I destroy the grip and operation of sickness, in the name of Jesus…
  12. O Lord, let my negative test results be concerted to positive result, in the name of Jesus…
  13. Father Lord, let every germ of infirmity in my body die, in the name of Jesus…
  14. Fountain of discomfort in my life, dry up now, in the name of Jesus…
  15. Every dead organ in my body, received life now, in the name of Jesus…
  16. I recover every organ of my body from evil altar, in the name of Jesus…
  17. Thank God for your healing, in the name of Jesus…

By: Bro. Adeleke

WhatsApp No: +234-8028277477.

Call line: +234-8068770166.

You Are Blessed…