Recently I did an error (missed a diagnosis and patient presented a week later and was diagnosed then and treated)

Recently I did an error (missed a diagnosis and patient presented a week later and was diagnosed then and treated) but this mistake raised concerns among my colleagues, I had a meeting with the quality and safety lead and apologised to the patient as well and it was settled. But ever since that, my colleagues have been treating me very bad. A few consultants and some regs dont even discuss cases with me. I had an on call with a reg where everytime I asked her for advise, she would say leave the notes with me and il see the patient with the nurse and ask me to leave. She wouldnt trust me so would see the patient entirely herself and would not even consider my assessment. I felt unsupported and terrible.
Just because I made a mistake, does that mean everyone in my department can ill-treat me? (Including the nurses who wouldnt trust me now as they all have been gossiping and disclosed it to everyone including ward clerk). What can I do about this? (I am not sure if I should escalate it as I did a mistake recently and Im scared they will bring that up as an excuse for them to mistreat me)