Regarding group A streptococcus, Infection have lead to rheumatic fever by which route

A newborn presents with congestive heart failure, on examination has bulging anterior fontanellae with a bruit on ausculation. Transfontanella USG shows a hypoechoic midline mass with dilated lateral ventricles. Most likely diagnosis is –
A-Medulloblastoma
B-Encephalocele
C-Vein of Galen malformation
D-Arachnoid cyst

A mother gave birth to a baby boy at 38 weeks of gestation ,the boy turns blue ,tachycardiac and tachypnic when mother tries to feed him .what is the first step in management?
A-CT chest with contrast
B-do Bronchoscopy
C-Barrium swallow
D-Endoscopy
E-Pass NG tube

Regarding group A streptococcus, Infection have lead to rheumatic fever by which route
A-Blood dissemination
B-By causing pharyngitis, tonsillitis
C-Joint invasion
D-Affect skin
E-Reach endocardium

To start with , I would like to thank Dr.Noor Ahmed for her tips and support throughout my preparation for this exam , I relied mainly on the materials she provide.
When I started studying for IELTS , my English level was intermediate. Despite the fact I studied my degree in English, I could hardly compose a complex and coherent sentence .Anyway , my approach included :
Firstly : I would mention that I’ve dedicated myself entirely for The IELTS for the last few months .
For LISTENING: I started with TEDex video , and I had used English subtitles initially, it helped me a lot . I used to listen to the BBC everyday , it has also boosted my lexical resources and improved my pronunciation. I practiced listening tests before taking my exams ,so kindly postpone practicing until the last few weeks before your test .
READING: at the beginning, I downloaded BBC app , and subscribed other English newspapers on Facebook , I used to read articles as many as I can on a daily basis . 2 months before my test , I started practicing Cambridge books , 3 passages each day , I learned skimming and scanning, but what helped me aloe is Liz website, she has few tips regarding how to approach every question type and practice exercises , so kindly log into her website if you have any problem with this section .
WRITING: this was the bottle neck , it is the hardest section for me , and I needed very hard work and dedication to achieve this score .The first thing that I did was studying the Cambridge Grammar book for IELTS ,then I memorized Rayan’s essays, this gave me the flexibility in both vocabularies and ideas . I followed my friend Noor Ahmed’s tips in writing , she has a great group “IELTS Writing “ . Initially, it took me ages to finish an essay, and with time I could manage writing on time. Then, I asked an English tutor to check my essays, she is very helpful ,and her notes and corrections made my writing more logical and helped me hugely to avoid my mistakes . I would like to emphasize the importance of PLANNING , please watch videos about that ,and take your time in planning, I used to allocate at least 7 minutes for that .

SPEAKING : in my first attempt I got 6 , I was frustrated, so I started practicing with my friends as much as we could, sometimes we just speak while doing our house chores to enhance our fluency . I read model answers to give me ideas , l learned to follow a structure in answering cue cards and I tried to add as much complex grammar as I can. Again , memorizing Rayan’s essays gave me the flexibility especially in part3 . Kindly subscribe IELTS blog , they will send you a daily email for a real speaking test . Try to practice these questions with your friends or another IELTS candidate.
Finally , l would say Keep practicing ,it is a long and difficult journey, but you con do it .

A term infant at 3rd day of his birth develops Jaundice,On investigation indirect billirubin is 14.5 ,Hb 13,General physical Ex is unremarkable!Mother finding difficulty in feeding baby as its his first child.what is the most likely cause of jaundice ?
A-Breast milk jaundice
B-Criglet Nijar syndrom
C-Inadequate calorie
D-Hemolytic jaundice

Persistence of Moro’s reflex is abnormal beyond the age of
A-3rd month
B-4th month
C-5th month
D-6th month

3years child with diarrhea and vomiting and mild fever whats usual initial treatment?
A-Metronidazole
B-Metronidazole+paracetamo+Domperisone
C-ORS
D-All of the above

Common to both acute and chronic malnutrition is
A-Weight for age
B-Weight for height
C-Height for age
D-BMI