Seniors should implement respecting each and every branch from Anatomy to Radiology

Seniors should implement respecting each and every branch from Anatomy to Radiology…we are the ppl who have made this hierarchy of positioning the branches…let me tell you …Anatomy was the 1st subject which you studied in a medical college and medicine might be the last. Each and every branch has it pros and cons …if seniors will start noting this down ,juniors will automatically follow you.
Koi branch chota ya bda nhi hota…ppl are regretting even after selecting surgery or gynaec as their stream in PG .
So select your branch according to your interest and not what ppl will think about you . You are not here to impress any1 …

U choose anatomy … I will respect u 🌱 Sleep now , wake up on 23rd June … go to exam and then again sleep … take up anatomy in round 1 . I will definitely come to greet u winner . Become the senior for us . I will bring more people from MAMC also if u want to.

Off course no subject is bad or good …the whole choice system is based on the average income and demand of a particular field …a gynecologist who is average will earn or will have employment opportunities more than an average md in physiology(assuming the employment is strictly in the branch of post graduation)