Spoorthi Jagadish USMLE Step 3 Experience

Hello,
Here is my step 3 experience! Score 240.
I had taken step 2 ck in July 2018.
I took my step 3 on Jan 30 and Feb 1st.
I started preparing seriously since early November. But it was a little tough to get into the groove
of studying in the middle of interviews and stuff.
Sources- I did only uworld. My scores were in the range of 55-75 in the first round. I did the
incorrect questions too until I got them right (painful process). Second revision, I was able to
complete less than 50% of the questions.
I spent a lot of time revising all the tables and flashcards.
For CCS, I just stuck to Uworld again. Went through the cases twice. There are also some
documents in this group which I found useful- like 100 rules etc.
I made it a point to pause and reflect- does this patient need some orders like o2, ekg before
exam. If unstable in office, immediately move to ER. Always take consent, counsel etc…
down at 5.30am and managed to reach without any mishaps!
Day 1- biostat questions were several, but quite easy. I had solved uworld biostat review and
revised step 1 first aid too. You need to know all formulae very well. Drug ads were pretty ok(I am
normally terrible at these). I kept drug ads for the end of the block. Completed all blocks with time
to spare.
There were few questions from basic micro and pharm. I took 2 breaks in total. Came out feeling
kinda numb.
Day2- again drove down early in the morning. The mcqs were much easier than day 1. Ccs partcases were pretty easy to diagnose, although I totally missed diagnosis in One of the cases. But
overall went well. I took just one break in ccs( which was a wrong thing to do perhaps) because I
was in the flow. Came out feeling just relieved!!
Thanks to this group. Some of the files, tips really helped.
Overall I think this was the easiest of all USMLE exams and 3 months is sufficient prep time!