Stanford for radiation oncology

Hi everyone! I scored 256 on Step 1, 269 on Step 2, and matched at Stanford for radiation oncology. I offer 1:1 online individualized USMLE tutoring sessions via skype. I’ve used my knowledge and test taking and study strategies to help dozens of students achieve their USMLE goals. Students on average improve their scores by 36 points. I help by giving individualized feedback and formulating an individualized study plan. Typically, I meet with students once or twice per week for 1-2 hours per session. Closer to the exam, I meet with students more frequently. During the sessions, we discuss questions accumulated throughout the week, and go over UWorld for the majority of the session. I emphasize high yield concepts and focus on how to get into the right mindset to think logically through questions. I also focus a lot on study strategy and how to make the best of your time. I’m a big believer in Anki and make sure all my students get set up with the best decks and are using Anki properly. Tutoring is expensive (>$150 USD/hour) and is therefore not the best choice for everyone. If you are seriously interested and have questions, message me and we can discuss exact pricing and set up a first session.