Starting Dupixent soon, any advice? Stories? Pros and Cons?

Starting Dupixent soon, any advice? Stories? Pros and Cons?

Dupixent has been such a miracle drug for me! I’ve been on it for 5 years now and it has helped so much with very few side effects.

It didn’t work at all for me had terrible problems with my eyes !

Everyone’s different hope it works for you

I’m only on it for 2.5 months now but so far it may be helping me a tiny bit some of the areas that were red are no longer red, but some areas that were the worst (like my feet and ankles) have not been helped thus far. I also had a flare up this last weekend that made areas of my face red and burning.

My insurance has given authorization for 6 months then will have to re-evaluate my progress on it.

I had itchy eyes from it after my 3rd or 4th injection but it stopped itching a few days after it started.

I’ve read (maybe on the manufacturers website) that it can take up to a year to see clearer skin, and I’ve read of people that say they got instant relief (like the next day for them)

Oh and I get a area where I inject it about the size of an average pancake that turns bright pink and itches like crazy, seems to only last a few days though.

Will have my fourth shot this Friday. I have noticed progress. Eczema on my face is gone. Literally. I haven’t taken shower for almost 6 days. Just as an experiment. And I feel great. Usually I had to take shower every day sometimes twice a day due to my eczema.

I hope this dupixent will help to get rid of eczema

Dupixent did wonders for me! No more excsma and no more itching! Still on it every 2 weeks for several years now. Covered by insurance.