The doctors have announced to close emergency service in Gilgit District Headquarters hospital gilgit

The doctors have announced to close emergency service in Gilgit District Headquarters hospital gilgit. President young doctors association doctors, General Secretary Dr. Raza, Dr. Azhar, other doctors, other doctors, while doing press conference at Gilgit Press Club from hospital facilities. There are empty doctors lack of doctors, a doctor sees the whole hospital patients including emergency, medical ward in the hospital, not present till oxygen and ventiliter, city scan machine has been spoiled for a long time. There is no arrangement of security of health s Nothing is doing anything except to release. There are also on contacting the corona hospital mehmood abad and bsy̰n hospital, they don’t get oxygen. The Department is not ready to provide facilities and people are attacking us. They said that the doctor on duty last day. More than dozen people attacked and tortured them. Two security personnel of the hospital are also included in the current situation, doctors lives are in danger. They demanded that the anti-terrorism act against people involved in the attack. Fia should be registered and the security of the hospital should be handed over to fc and police including arresting them soon. The emergency service of headquarters hospital gilgit will be closed till the demands are solved. They said that the attacks in relevant police station against the relevant police station. I have submitted a request for the isi in which two accused are nominated. If they are arrested, it will be easy to reach other accused. Doctor said that the patient was brought to the hospital, so we tried to save his lives from available resources but Allah Something else was acceptable and despite the efforts, the patient could not prove to be proved to be the one who attacked me with the I was hard to the room and went to the room from behind, two security personnel of the hospital attacked me in the room and coob. During the attack, he tore the Kate for duty. He said, " the person who died was in a cardiac heart and before he had a heart attack.